Moderator’s Weekend of Prayer
This weekend (27th-29th Nov) our Moderator has called us to pray for our land and world as we face these challenging times. We would encourage you to take note of the prayer points by clicking here and using them in your own prayer time, this weekend
Due to recent restrictions from the Executive, sadly we will not be having services in our church building on both Sunday 29th November and Sunday 6th December. However we will be recording services for both those Sundays and they will be available on our website!
This year it has been decided that there will be NO Kambui Post available due to COVID
Midweek in December
Please take note of the schedule and join in with each thing, as you are able to:
1st Wednesday of the month: CAP Prayer Meeting
Wednesday 9th Dec: Church Prayer meeting on Zoom and Introduction to Esther 4 (Home Groups study)
Wednesday 16th & Thursday 17th Dec : Home Groups
Return to Church Building Letter
Please find below a letter giving information about our return to worship in the church building, as well as a video showing what you might expect in coming to church.
As you know, we are making plans to re-commence our morning worship of God in the Church Building on Sunday 6th September at 11:00am. This is something which we are all looking forward to immensely – to gather physically after many weeks of remote worship in our respective homes.
As we anticipate this, there are several things of which we all need to be mindful and this letter hopefully covers most of what will be required.
- Do not attend the service if you are feeling unwell or if you think you (or someone in your household) are showing the signs of having COVID-19.
- Be prepared for worship that is in line with current Government and PCI guidelines. It will be different!!
- Please bring your own face-covering you are now REQUIRED to wear it – unless, for any reason, you are unable to wear one. If this is the case then please let the stewards know!
- Follow the directions of the stewards at all times and adhere to the signage on display.
- Entry to worship will be via the door at the bottom of the gallery stairs.
- Hand sanitisation is necessary and this will be administered upon entry to worship.
- Seating will be from the front backwards, and must be followed so as to avoid people passing each other.
- There will be no congregational singing. However we will praise God in a different way.
- After worship, people are to sit and exit only when instructed to by the stewards.
- For contact tracing purposes there will be slips of paper for you to record your attendance and place in a box. These will be disposed of when it is no longer required.
I’d like to say a huge thank you to everyone in Gardenmore for being so understanding and patient during these weeks and months of lockdown. It has been most unnatural not to worship the Lord together in the church building and for many people this will have been the first time anything like this has happened. I’m sure we will continue to show love and grace to each other as we begin the somewhat complicated task of gathering together once again.
Thanks to everyone who has worked hard and assumed responsibilities that will facilitate us meeting together once more.
Yours in the Lord’s service,