We give thanks to God that we are able to meet together in the church building on a Sunday morning. Yet, we realise there is still sadness because church life is not all that we would want it to be. Please be assured of our continuing prayers as we navigate through these strange and difficult times and if you are in need of any pastoral support then do not hesitate to get in touch
Irish Women’s Convention
Please click on the picture below for more information about the Irish Women’s Convention 2020
We are beginning our midweek programme once again but in a different format. Please take note of the schedule and join in with each thing, as you are able to:
1st Wednesday of the month: CAP Prayer Meeting
2nd Wednesday of the month: Church Prayer meeting on Zoom
3rd Wednesday of the month: Home Group devotional (found on website or Facebook)
4th Wednesday (or Thursday) of the month: Home Groups
Return to Church Building Letter
Please find below a letter giving information about our return to worship in the church building, as well as a video showing what you might expect in coming to church.
As you know, we are making plans to re-commence our morning worship of God in the Church Building on Sunday 6th September at 11:00am. This is something which we are all looking forward to immensely – to gather physically after many weeks of remote worship in our respective homes.
As we anticipate this, there are several things of which we all need to be mindful and this letter hopefully covers most of what will be required.
- Do not attend the service if you are feeling unwell or if you think you (or someone in your household) are showing the signs of having COVID-19.
- Be prepared for worship that is in line with current Government and PCI guidelines. It will be different!!
- Please bring your own face-covering you are now REQUIRED to wear it – unless, for any reason, you are unable to wear one. If this is the case then please let the stewards know!
- Follow the directions of the stewards at all times and adhere to the signage on display.
- Entry to worship will be via the door at the bottom of the gallery stairs.
- Hand sanitisation is necessary and this will be administered upon entry to worship.
- Seating will be from the front backwards, and must be followed so as to avoid people passing each other.
- There will be no congregational singing. However we will praise God in a different way.
- After worship, people are to sit and exit only when instructed to by the stewards.
- For contact tracing purposes there will be slips of paper for you to record your attendance and place in a box. These will be disposed of when it is no longer required.
I’d like to say a huge thank you to everyone in Gardenmore for being so understanding and patient during these weeks and months of lockdown. It has been most unnatural not to worship the Lord together in the church building and for many people this will have been the first time anything like this has happened. I’m sure we will continue to show love and grace to each other as we begin the somewhat complicated task of gathering together once again.
Thanks to everyone who has worked hard and assumed responsibilities that will facilitate us meeting together once more.
Yours in the Lord’s service,